Do you want to calculate how much concrete you need for your project? Our free Concrete Calculator makes it easy to find out how many yards of concrete you need. Simply enter in the desired width, length, and concrete thickness. Press calculate and you have the answer!
Our concrete calculator allows you to accurately work out the amount of concrete you'll need for your project. Simply add the measurements for your concrete order to the relevant shapes above (you only have to fill in the shape/s you want to use) You can build up a concrete calculation for complied areas by adding additional shapes of each type.
Free online concrete calculator for your construction projects. Calculate the required weight and volume of readymix concrete you need for your wall, column, steps, slabs, footings, and others. Easy to use calculator for how much concrete you need in cubic feet, cubic yards, cubic meters, tons, tonnes, as well as bags of concrete of different sizes.
· Cement quantity in litres in 1 bag of cement = litres. 1 Bag of cement in cubic metres = cubic meter. How many CFT (Cubic Feet) = CFT. Numbers of Bags in 1 cubic metre cement = Bags. The specific gravity of cement = Grade of cement = 33, 43, 53
· The approximate volume of concrete produced from a 80 pound bag is ft³. To compute how many 80 lb bags of concrete is needed for a total volume, CLICK HERE.. Choose your volume units ( cubic feet) Enter the volume (V) The calculator returns the number of 80 lb bags needed to mix that much concrete.
15 MM cement plaster is required on the rough side of 9" and " wall. 18mm: 18 MM thick cement plaster with neat cement slurry is required for making 'Dado' with the cement concrete flooring. 20mm: 20 MM thick cement plaster is done in two coats in some cases on rough side of wall or according to the design requirement.
Do you have the concrete tools that you need? Our professional customer service representatives and our Concrete Store Representatives can help you make sure you are prepared, just call . Concrete Washout – You will need to provide a washout area for .
· Enter the thickness, width and length to find the number of cubic yards or bags of concrete needed for your project. Give these calculations to your readymix supplier or use them to estimate how many 40, 60 or 80 lb. bags of concrete to buy.
Cost per Bag. A concrete slab 36" X 36" at a depth of 4", has a volume of 3 ft³ = 10 x 40 # bags. 10 Bags. Total Bag Weight 400 lb. Calculated at lb per ft³ Allow extra for waste. PreMix Concrete Bag Calculator Calculated at lb per ft³ Allow extra for waste. Cubic Feet.
In a perfect world, on a perfect job, yeah, 70 sq. ft per bag. But Let me save you some agony by saying, this just isn't so. Waste and inconsistency has to be factored. Waste comes in many forms but mostly results from mortar that drops to the ground while pointing and .
Concrete Calculator for Slabs, Square Footings, or Walls. Simply enter the shape, width, thickness or height, quanity needed and then hit enter.
To measure how much concrete we need for a slab 6 inches thick by 12 feet long by 12 feet wide, you'll need to do this: Convert the dimension in inches to feet (6 inches ÷ 12 inches = feet) Multiply the three dimensions together to find the number of cubic feet ( feet x 12 feet x 12 = 72 cubic feet)
· How Many Bags Of Concrete Do I Need: How Much Concrete Do I Need Concrete Bags. Regular concrete mix sold at lumberyards and home centers comes in different sized bags ranging from 40 to 80 pounds. An 80pound bag yields approximately cubic feet of concrete. 60pound bags yield cubic feet and 40pound bags just cubic feet.
Building Sand and Cement Calculator. How much sand and cement do I need to build a wall? Simply type in the height and length of a wall that you want to build and click on Calculate at the bottom, we will work out how much sand and cement that you need on the right of this page.
With this concrete calculator you will be able to calculate the volume of concrete needed for a complete foundation. Add as many sections as you need to complete your calculation. Included are options for footings, walls, pads, columns, pad plus column, and pad plus rectangle post. Add the option (s) you require with the following buttons.
To calculate the cement and sand for 100 m 2 plastering area in 1:6 ratio and 12 mm thickness. Plastering thickness 12 mm = 12/1000 = = 100 m 2 x = m 3. (This is wet volume that means we need this much volume of cement mortar after mixing water, So for dry volume, we have to add 3035% as bulkage of sand, we are using 35% and ...
3. Thickness of plaster should be in between 1215 mm. If an additional coat is required then do not do it at one go. 4. Use good quality of cement Sand. 5. Use measuring box (not head pan) for site mix. We will calculate cement and sand for 100 m 2 plastering area in 1:6 ratio and thickness of 12 mm.
Our pricingThere is no flat rate for readymixed concrete as a number of factors can affect the cost. These include cement content, delivery distance, lead time and the inclusion of any additives or first step is to work out how much concrete you need. The easiest way to do this is by using our concrete calculator. It asks for the basic shape of the area you are working with ...
· Method1: DLBD method to Calculate Cement, Sand and Water required for Plaster (1:4) For calculation purposes, lets assume that the area that needs to be plastered is 100 sqft (10 ft X 10 ft wall) and a Plaster of Mix ratio 1:4 (cement:sand) is used. We shall use DLBD method (Dry Loose Bulk Density) in determining the ratios.